Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Crazy

Things have been really nutty around lately. I am trying to keep my cool but I feel like things are caving in. I don't get much sleep during the week while I work, I am doing my best to keep everyone up to speed with Heather, I am trying to play with my kids, keep up with the house, and have my own sanity but it really itsn't workin. Chris is getting the blunt of things and it really isn't his fault. He is just the one who is there and gets the crap. Someday I feel like I have no control over anything. It doesn't take much these days to irritate me. Can't figure out what is wrong with me other then stress. My job really sucks right now but I keep remembering that it could be worse and things are going to get better. The when is what I am waiting on. I just want things to stop. I want to plan events. I want my house to myself. I want time for me. I would like to do some scrapin' but I am too busy. Maybe this weekend since my house is pretty well kept up that I can get a few hours in. I can send Chris outside while the kids nap or something. Maybe a couple hours of focusing on that would let all this stress out. Who knows. I feel a little better bloging about it but this is a really sucky 50th blog post. Maybe the 100th one will be better. We will see but I need to go and get some work done since that is where I am at. 2 post in one week is good though. Hope that all is well for you. It will get better for me eventually.

1 comment:

Jenette said...

It will get better, Faith. Have you talked to your dr. about depression? Sounds like you might have a dose of post partum....