Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ferberizing...

Okay so it is 10 after 12 midnight here and I am posting because my sweet little girl is still not asleep! For some reason she doesn't want to sleep with out mommy and daddy close by so I have reached my limit of staying up till 2 in the morning because she won't sleep out of our room. So Chris and I have decided now that she needs to be ferberized and that she will eventually fall asleep on her own. So since I was suppose to work and be up all night anyways why not be up all night with the baby. I think that she will eventually get the picture on her own. So here we are. Ephriam is doing great and sleeping through the whole thing. What a champ! Tonight was his first night with a pillow and he is doing great with that too. Before K.C. went to bed we went in and check on him and he had is head on the pillow and was cuddling with his blanket that his Grandma Walker made him. He was so sweet. It won't be long now before he will no longer in the crib but in a toddler bed and then to his big boy bed. Not to mention that on Friday he turns 2! I just can't believe that almost 2 years ago that I gave birth to my little man. Well I need to go so that I can feed the babe now since it has been 3 and a half hours since she has eaten. Peace

No comments: