Thursday, December 14, 2006

Lil update

Okay so this will be a quick one because I think that Ephriam is waking up. Life here is good and busy as we are preparing for Christmas. We will have our first Christmas this Sunday with Chris' family. I am really looking forward to it and think that it will be a blast. Ephriam will be a little more fun this year and will open his presents on his own and I can't wait to see his excitement. K.C. will not be sure what is going on but will enjoy time with her family. We also found out that on Ephriam's birthday we will find out if we are going to have a niece or a nephew. K.C. and I are rooting for a girl since they will be so close in age but a nephew would be just fine too. Work is going good so far and I will begin my training soon as we find my class to take. I know that I will be taking one on March 15th but that isn't the one that will give me my certificate. Well I need to get going but looking forward to posting something longer soon.

1 comment:

cdwalker247 said...

Christmas Yeahhhhhh!!!!!