Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Start of Christmas Madness 2006

Okay so I am here at work sitting at the desk waiting to be able to get away to pump so I don't know how this will turn out in the end.

This weekend was a busy blast! Friday night we spent the night at home and had Chris' parents over for coffee and desert so that they could see the tree but we actually ended up hanging out at the kitchen table (imagine that). Saturday I stayed at home with the kids while Chris finished up our Christmas shopping. Then he finished the kids' toy boxes while I wrapped all of our presents for his family Christmas. After that was all done and the kids (well Ephriam anyway) was in bed we watch the newest pirates movie. Sunday morning we were suppose to get up and go to the early service but we never made it. Instead we hung out at home. K.C. and I watched Little Women while the boys slept and then after everyone had breakfast we started to get ready for the Walker family Christmas. Round One of Christmas for us. It was a very nice Christmas and we got lots of nice things. The one thing that stunk was that we were inside and it was 65 degrees out! We joked about having a hot dog roast over a ham. Ephriam was fun once he figured out how to open presents. K.C. slept through most of the present opening but I am sure next year she will do a little better. I am really looking forward to Chris and mine Christmas together and then the kids'. I got him some things that I am really excited about. I am most excited about what the kids got him and I hope that he will be too. Well I need to go pump now so I am peace out. Looking forward to posting more soon.

No comments: