Friday, December 01, 2006

Job Update

Some of you know that I have been looking into doing more at work then just sitting at the desk. I do somethings here and there but not a whole lot. Just before I got my review from work I was informed that I can go and take a couple of classes to better myself and learn how to be a scrub tech. This means that I would be the person handing the interments to the doctor during a C-section. There is a lot to learn and I mean A LOT but I will increase my pay and learn something to make myself worth more. The girls at work are just thrilled about me wanting to do so. They are rooting me on and think that I can do it if we can find the class that I am suppose to take. My big boss is worried that I will let the doctors walk over me back in the section room but I am a person too and I deserve to be respected as a person plus I think that I can show them that I am capable of doing it before I am done with my training and getting checked off. We will see how all that goes though. Just keep praying for me and that I do well in my classes. In all getting my job review I found out that the girls at work think more highly of me then I think of myself. It was nice to really feel appreciated and know that I am more then able to do my job. I am looking forward to educating myself more and getting more experience. This may lead to me going to school to get my RN. We will see though. Well dinner is here and Ephriam is up so I need to go get him so that we can eat. Looking forward to more updates for ya.

No comments: