Monday, November 27, 2006

What a Weekend..

This weekend was a good one! I had a good time with my family and am looking forward to Christmas with them. We went to Grandma's for Thanksgiving. We tried to get Grandma to sit down and not doing anything but that didn't work she of course cleaned everything up when we left. We played Cranium with everyone and it was fun at first but the more people that we had involved the longer it took and we all finally reached a point when we were all ready to end the game. We drew names for Christmas and Chris and I got some good names or I at least think that we did. Chris got Brent my cousin Courtney's boyfriend and I got Josh my cousin Katherine boyfriend. We have never met Josh because he is in the military but he at least has a good list to go by. We then on Friday morning got up with the crazies to go shopping. We didn't get much of anything but we wanted to spend as much time with my family as possible. We all then went home and took naps. We had dinner with Grandma and Grandpa at Aunt Shell's house. Ephriam helped to make the salad and tested the pieces and put them back in the bowl. On Saturday everyone came over to Aunt Shell's for breakfast and them I waited forever for my brother to show ups but he never did. W e made it back at 5 and had a some what relaxing evening. Christopher and I watched the Notre Dame game, it was a disappointing loss to USC but a good game anyway. On Sunday we went to church and then spent the afternoon at home. Chris put up our Christmas lights outside then we went to dinner with his parents at Frishes then we went grocery shopping at Walmart. We then just enjoyed our Sunday off from youth group. Next weekend we will be going to get our Christmas tree, see the lights at the zoo, and as a youth group we will be wrapping gifts at the mall for free with the Vineyard Community Church as a service project. Other then that the week is the usual. I work Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. So that is it for now. Looking forward to the Christmas season and getting some shopping done for Christopher. Peace.

No comments: