Friday, November 10, 2006

It's Christmas Time

Well the Christmas season has offically began at the Walker house. Yesterday there were Christmas carols playing as we cleaned up the kitchen and the past couple of weeks while on Friday while we were eating dinner we have watched a Christmas movie. Last week was the Santa Clause with Tim Allen and this week it was Elf. We will see what movie will be next. Can't wait till December the first when ABC Family starts playing all Christmas shows.

But today I am really tired. I could go to bed now I think and sleep till morning. Of course that isn't going to happen since I have a baby to feed and all that. What was nice about today though is that it was so warm outside that we got to open up the windows in the house and let some fresh air in. Hope that it helps with Ephriam since he has a bad cold. I am hoping that he will be over it soon since we are going to Toledo to visit with the family here soon for Thanksgiving.

Well I need to get going so that I can help Christopher take care of our kids. Check ya later.

No comments: