Thursday, November 02, 2006

Day at home

I got to spend the day at home today. I didn't do much do to the pain and the frequent use of the bathroom. I just took care of my kids and rested as much as possible. I am hoping tomorrow to do a little more, like maybe unload the dishwasher but we again will see how things go. Ephriam seems to think that it is okay to jump on mommy but I am trying to get him to just sit next to me and give me hugs. I will feel much better when they get the stent out of me. Only 5 more full days with it in. Thank goodness. I am hoping that I will be able to drive myself home from the office after he takes it out. I forgot to ask them when I called today about going back to work on Monday. Which is a go for as long as I am feeling good. I am hoping that by then I will be feeling well enough to go into work. I tried to get a hold of my boss today but she wasn't answering her phone but I wanted her to know that I would be in then so I called and chatted with one of the girls from work. They are probably suprised that I will be back into work so soon but it is all good for me.

Tomorrow night I will have a couple of visitors! I am totally excited because I will get to meet my brother's friend Katie for the first time. Her and I have been in touch a lot but it will be the first time we get to see each other face to face. My brother will also be coming in. They will then head to South Bend, IN to see the Notre Dame game on Saturday afternoon. The kids and I will be watching for them on TV while Chris and his mom are doing some Christmas shopping up at the Jeffersonville outlets. Well I need to get going but will hopefully get a chance to post tomorrow night.

1 comment:

cdwalker247 said...

Yeah its beginning to look a lot like Christmas......tomorrow I kick it into second gear baby!!!! Are you ready for this????