Thursday, November 09, 2006

Finally Over!

So yesterday I finally got rid of my stint and am having no more pain. I still feel a little sore from everything but that is because so much has gone on in such a short week in that area.Thing are looking better now that I can move around and play with my kids and what not. Hopefully now I can get things done around the house that is only if miss Kendra decides to cooperate with me. I may have to ease her back into not being held so much. I think that she need more floor time anyways. She doesn't get quite as much as she should since her brother likes to crawl all over her when she in on the ground. It won't be long though before she is taking off with him all over the place. I am enjoying her being in one place for now. We are still looking for a part time sitter for my 2 kids. Right now Chris' Dad is taking Ephriam for me so that I can get some sleep. I still however have the baby which works out okay till she gets bigger and then we are going to run into more issues. I know that God has a plan for this and I am trying to be patient but it isn't working for me so much. I am too really missing my mom and dad and can't wait for Thanksgiving to get here. I really miss them. I had a nice visit last weekend with Bubby and his friend Katie. I still think that she is too good to be friends with him. He is totally so lucky to have her as a friend. Well I need to get going now I Mr. E is waking up and he is probably ready for some breakfast. Hopefully I will be able to check ya all soon.

1 comment:

cdwalker247 said...

Yes that Girl is way too spoiled by being held all the time. Ephriam hardly ever cried and K.C. knows that if she turns on the water works that somebody will pick her up. We definitely need to get her more time on the floor so that she gets used to it and Ephriam needs to get used to her being there too. I just hope he doesn't think that he can atomic splash hug her too.