Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Been a little crazy...

Well yes I am still up after working all night but that is because my little one is still up. Hopefully we will take a good nap this afternoon after we pick up Ephriam so that I can get some sleep but anyways here is life in the fast lane here. I know that it has been over a week since I posted but mostly because I try to take advantage of the time that I get to sleep and do things. This past weekend I think that I had too much weekend in my weekend. Here is the quick run down:

Friday: Tree Light, get deep freezer from HH Gregg, Bob Evans, and planning for Saturday.

Saturday: Up till 5 am with fussy baby, up then at 8:30 for Santa Parade, Drop kids of then out for Shopping Spree/Date Day.

Sunday: Better night, up for church, church, lunch, take kids to see Santa at great-grandma's place, Progessive dinner with youth group.

Monday you would have thought that I had rest but no I did dishes, laundry, and worked all night. Tonight my parents are coming in and I work so I need to end this so that I can get some rest. Looking forward to hopefully posting more after the holiday weekend.

No comments: