Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cookout Weekend

This weekend was a good one. We had back to back cook outs at our house. The first one was for Chris' Dad's 60th Birthday and the other one was for the end of the school year with the youth group. We still have hamburgers and hot dogs here to have another cook out. I am sure that we will use them through out the summer. On Monday however we got to just be the 4 of us and get a few things done around the house. We went to Lowe's and got some flowers for my flower bed in back and planted them. Chris started to dig up the sandbox for Ephriam and Kendra. Hopefully we will have that finished this weekend so that the kids have something to play in. The next couple of days are going to be hot ones so I am hoping to get the pool out and warmed up so that we can get in it. Tomorrow the high is suppose to be 92 and sunny. It was so hot today that even Ephriam didn't want to play outside and that is a rare thing for him. Tonight I have to go into work so for the next 3 days we won't be going outside till at least Chris gets home. Well I am off to get some rest before I go into work.

No comments: