Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pre Gatlinburg

So tonight we are on the road to Galtlinburg for the Highland games. I have A LOT to do between now and then. Here is the skinny: First off I am coming off of working 3 12 hour shifts in a row. (That is tough to begin with but it gets better.) Since Chris' whole fam is going down I don't have a sitter for the kids today (Which equals no sleep for mommy.) So I am picking them up when I get off work. Then we are headed home to eat breakfast and maybe the kids will take a mornig nap. While I pack somethings up to go. Then we are headed out to play group for only like an hour or so since it is a 1/2 hour drive to this months hostees house. Then when we get back the kids will take a nap while I get the clothes pack. (They don't make such great helpers packing clothes.) Maybe I will get a nap in there. Then pack the car, feed the baby, and we are off. We are driving through Wendy's to get dinner. I will be feeding the kids and then I will feed myself and then off to sleep I will be till we get closer or till Sissy needs to eat. Then we will make a quick stop. I really can't wait to get there so that I can get some sleep. I am looking forward to the trip but not to all the getting ready or unpacking. Oh well it will be fun. Chris has been a big help by getting somethings ready. I just hope that I don't forget anything. I am pretty sure that I won't since I have made big list so that I don't forget. Just a matter of leaving the kitchen sink. Well I am at work and need to pump. I will give you a post trip update when we get home.

1 comment:

cdwalker247 said...

Hey you forgot to mention that Chris is working all day and coming home straight from work to hop in the car and go. This post sounds like Chris is sitting around doing nothing except for the little tidbit saying Chris has helped to get ready. So I will try to enjoy work looking forward to leaving this evening and hopefully stay awake on the way down.