Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pre Gatlinburg

So tonight we are on the road to Galtlinburg for the Highland games. I have A LOT to do between now and then. Here is the skinny: First off I am coming off of working 3 12 hour shifts in a row. (That is tough to begin with but it gets better.) Since Chris' whole fam is going down I don't have a sitter for the kids today (Which equals no sleep for mommy.) So I am picking them up when I get off work. Then we are headed home to eat breakfast and maybe the kids will take a mornig nap. While I pack somethings up to go. Then we are headed out to play group for only like an hour or so since it is a 1/2 hour drive to this months hostees house. Then when we get back the kids will take a nap while I get the clothes pack. (They don't make such great helpers packing clothes.) Maybe I will get a nap in there. Then pack the car, feed the baby, and we are off. We are driving through Wendy's to get dinner. I will be feeding the kids and then I will feed myself and then off to sleep I will be till we get closer or till Sissy needs to eat. Then we will make a quick stop. I really can't wait to get there so that I can get some sleep. I am looking forward to the trip but not to all the getting ready or unpacking. Oh well it will be fun. Chris has been a big help by getting somethings ready. I just hope that I don't forget anything. I am pretty sure that I won't since I have made big list so that I don't forget. Just a matter of leaving the kitchen sink. Well I am at work and need to pump. I will give you a post trip update when we get home.

No comments: