Tuesday, March 27, 2007

4 days...

There are only 4 more days till Florida! I am so thrilled I just can't wait! It will be good times hanging with the family. I am really just looking forward to getting away from work. There are so many changes going on that I am not sure if I am coming or going or even if they will ever give me time on the floor. I am really waiting to see what will happen with one of the girls I work with to see what they are going to do with me for sure. I guess that I will either find out more when I see my charge nurse that does our schedule or I see what is currently my position posted since I would be taking her position. I think that would be the best plan to for me to train someone at the desk and then train to work the floor but we will see what will happen. So anyways back to the trip.... I just can't wait. I am so looking forward to warm weather and a break. I will miss Ephriam terribly but it will also be a good break for me and a time for Chris and Ephriam to bond together. I am hoping that Kendra and I can get them something nice while we are there. I hope that he enjoys his postcard that Kendra sends to him. I am sure that he will. Well I need to get some rest since I worked last night and have to work the next 2 nights at work before I am on Vacation!!!! Hope to post again before I go.

No comments: