Wednesday, March 28, 2007

One more work night or not?

So I only have to make it through one more 12 hour shift or maybe not depending on if they will let me have the call off. As things stood this morning there would be no call offs tonight but we will see what will happens. I am hoping to get called off all night so that I can get all of our stuff mostly packed. If not I am going to sacrifice some sleep tomorrow so that I can get that done and sleep all night tomorrow night. I am sure that I won't have a problem going to sleep tomorrow night either way. I think that my milk supply will double while I am on vacation since I will be so relaxed. I hope too that Kendra feels my relaxation and will eat all that milk! LOL. I am sure that things will work out great. I am a bit worried about the plane ride with the altitude changes with her. I will have lots of things for her to suck on to help with those changes. I even got a little bit of formula from work in case she needs to have a bottle on the plane and won't nurse but I am sure that if she isn't going to nurse that she will enjoy her pacifier and be okay. Well I am going to try to get her to go back to sleep for a little while for me. Wish me luck since she has only slept for an hour and half for me this morning. Post more soon.

No comments: