Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Answer Is....

Okay so I got to talk to my boss about things and learning how to run the floor. She said that I can start anytime. She said that it won't take me long to learn how to do it. It will not affect my schedule in any way. I will still be able to work the same days. I wish that I would have known this last night since we had 2 deliveries and I could have gone and watched them set up the delivery tables but oh well. I am hoping to work with Helena and it be slow enough that I can help her stock some rooms or something like that so long as they don't call me off. I am looking forward most though to going to Florida in 11 days! Then I can come back and be refreshed and ready to work hard again. Well I need to get going so that I can get my kids down for naps and then get myself down for a nap. Later. [Killer Fun]

No comments: