Monday, March 05, 2007

Kendra's Baptism

This past Sunday we had K.C. baptized. She did so good with all the activity in the house. She really didn't want to sleep but ended up crashing a few times. The kids slept till 11 this morning. It was really great to see all of my family that came. I really wish that we could have seen more of them and spent more time with them but I am very thankful for the time I do get with them. I am most looking forward to all the time that we will get to spend with them when K.C. and I go to Florida at the end of the month. Sunday was a busy day though with the baptism the party and then youth group. Luckily we already had youth group planned and we just had to show up. Well for now it is nap time with the kids so time to rest with them. Looking forward to having a slow night at work so that maybe I can post again tonight.

No comments: