Monday, March 19, 2007

Finding Out

Tonight I should find out exactly what they are going to do with me and my job. I am hoping that I can still have weekends off because I really enjoy getting to be with my family all together. Not to mention that we have things planned for several weekends coming up. I am a bit anxious to get off the desk and work the floor some. I know that it isn't going to be always so glorious but I do some of the aide work now and I like getting up and being on the floor. I am not so sure that I am ready to train Theresa to do birth certificates but that is okay. Well I need to go a lay down since I will be going into work tonight. Looking forward to post more tomorrow about the job. Trying to remember Philippians 4:6 and 7 but not have too much luck with the anxious part.

No comments: