Saturday, February 17, 2007

Accomplished

Today was full of accomplishments... for me at least. We got Ephriam and Kendra's rooms all squared away. Kendra's dresser used to be completely empty but now it is so full that there isn't room for the rest of her clothes. We moved Ephriam's crib to help make things easier for him to transition into his big boy bed. We moved Kendra's room around to open things up a little bit more then what it is. She hasn't napped really well today since we moved her room around. I am hoping that sleeping there for a full night will help her with the adjustment. I have also done several loads of laundry and almost got the kitchen up to par. I am sure that tomorrow after church I will be able to do that before we go and celebrate Chris' grandma's birthday at his parents house. Then we are off to youth group. Hopefully then we are back to the regular grind with Chris going to work and the kids and I at home. It will be an adjustment for Ephriam for daddy to go back to the office but he will soon forget that he ever worked from home. We have also gotten a couple of inches of snow today and I am getting really sick of the cold weather. I am looking forward to our trip to Florida at the end of March. Hopefully we get some sunrays again here soon to lift my spirits again. So that is life in the fast lane here.

No comments: