Monday, February 12, 2007

Awesome Weekend

So I have been waiting for several weeks now for my parents to come in and it came and pasted in no time. I had a really great time with them though. Friday they didn't get in till like one in the morning so there wasn't a whole lot of visiting. Then on Saturday it was a really laid back day. Mom and I went out to lunch at Panera (I place that I don't get go to a lot) and then shopping for a new bathing suit for me for our trip to Florida. Now I just need to get a pair of crocks for Kendra and we will be all set for our trip. Then after we got back from lunch we just hung out at home. We were suppose to go to Meijer but I think that mom and dad got wore out playing with Ephriam and Kendra. They sure are a lot of work but I enjoy my moments with them. On Sunday we all got up and just hung out together. Mom and Dad ended up leaving around 11:30 to go back home. I am glad that they didn't stay later so that they had time to recover from their drive. It took them a lot longer to get back since they had to make more stops with Emma (their new puppy) and they did stop and eat. I was just nice to hang out with just them. Right now Kendra is in bed because she is sleepy only she is playing with her pacifiers deciding which one she wants. I mean it isn't like she has 6 of them in her bed or anything. What a habbit we are going to have to break. Well I need to lay down and get some rest because last night was rough for me. I hope that I can post more on that later.

No comments: