Thursday, February 08, 2007

Colds

I wish that these colds would hurry up and end. I am not feeling so hot. I did much better yesterday and I am trying to stay possitive today but it just isn't working. I am so tired from it I am hoping that my afternoon nap will help since I have both kids in their beds. The little princesses isn't sleeping she is actually playing with her aquariuam that Nana and Grandpaw gave her from Christmas but as long as she is happy it if fine with me. She is tired and is refusing to let it get the best of her. Have I mentioned that I am looking forward to mom and dad coming in tomorrow night? Well if I haven't let me mention it... I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT MOM AND DAD COMING IN FOR THE WEEKEND! Now that it has been posponed for 2 weeks I can't wait. We will be getting to see a lot of them in a short amount of time and that will be nice. Well I need to lay down because now I am starting to get a headache so that I can go into work tonight. Peace.

No comments: