Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Getting Better

Things are getting better around here. K.C.'s teeth seem to be almost in (Thank God!) We got lots of snow last night and I got to stay home from work and that was really nice. Although I had to go in for my CPR today which was fine till I got there and found out that they sent an e-mail around saying that it started an hour later then what they usually do because of the weather of course they never made any phone calls and not everyone checks their work e-mail on a daily basis since most of us work 12 hour shift. Anyways I did get a lot of stuff done today. I got the living room all squared away and the kitchen too. Now hopefully tomorrow I can find the bedrooms under the piles of dirty clothes and the baskets of clean ones. Then I can rest on Friday! I am looking forward to Friday night because it is a big night for me. I am going to hang out and do some scrapbooking with the girls from our playgroup, then I will probably being hitting the Meijer store to pick somethings up and then I get to come home in great anticipation of my mom and dad coming in! I just can't wait. I know that I saw them for Christmas but it wasn't one on one time that I will get with them this weekend. Mom and I have plans to ditch the boys and go have coffee together which we haven't done in such a long time. It will be good for the both of us. We can too discuss what we are going to bring with us to on our Florida trip at the end of March beginning of April. Which I can't wait for. Well I need to go check my floor in the kitchen and see if it is dry. Hope to post tomorrow at the beginning of the kids naps but we will see what happens.

No comments: