Saturday, February 17, 2007

Who needs sleep?

Cause it seemed like I was never going to get it this week. I worked a full week and Chris worked from home so that kids were all mine this week. In a over a 48 hour time period I got 6 hours of sleep in naps. I got 2 two hour naps and 2 one hour naps. At least at work there was no lack of things to do to keep me awake. I got to go to bed early last night while Chris took care of bathing and feeding K.C. her cereal. I slept for 12 hours! It felt really good to get that much sleep. I am ready to take on the day! Today I am going to do laundry and get K.C. clothes put away in her empty dresser. I will hopefully be able to get the kitchen and living room back in order too. Hoping to get them picked up so that tomorrow after church I can sweep the living room up. So that is the game plan but we will see how far I can get. I think that K.C. is up and ready to eat so I am going to get her and feed her and then get breakfast myself. Hope that your weekend is as relaxing as mine.

No comments: