Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sleepless Nights

Yes this week has been full of them. Not much sleep for Chris and I. The princess is cutting teeth and has been pretty much a nightmare about it. Last night she was up 5 times to eat or just because she was in pain. Maybe tonight with her being so tired we will get some sleep or not (as she is crying right now and it is almost 12:30 am.) Anyways other then that life is good. I am starting to get over the winter blues with thoughts of spring. Only a couple more months till opening day. I am also looking forward to K.C. and I trip to Florida. It will be a nice vacation for us. Well I should be getting to bed to get some sleep for the night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's good to hear about your trip to Florida! When are you going? Love you guys...hope you catch up on your zzz's!