Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Better

Okay so things are good today. I am going to be able to have my house picked up and I am sure that I will be dressed before 4 today. I have gotten to enjoy hanging out with Ephriam. He is so funny. He has been running to me just to give me a hug and then runs off again. What a sweet boy. K.C. must be growing because all she has done since I got her home from the sitters yesterday was sleep and eat. She hasn't been a wake very much and is going like 4-5 hours with out eating. She did beam me some smiles this morning which was nice. Last night was really nice. I got to hang out with the girls for the evening and then I hung out with Matt and Heather a little while longer. I am so thrilled that they are going to have a baby! It is so exciting to get to share such a special time with them. I am still really tired today but I know if I sleep all day that I will have a hard time going to sleep tonight and I don't want that to happen. I am not looking forward to Chris going to the board meeting tonight because I know that it is going to be a long long long meeting. I really wish that the board meeting was on a different night so that I could spend more time with him. I would really like for him and I to go out to dinner one evening just the 2 of us to get caught up on life together. I have been feeling lately like we are just passing by each other. He has to not be sick though for us to go out. So buddy, get over whatever the heck it is that you got! Well I need to go pick up Ephriam's toys since he is in bed and I can do so. But today is a beter day so far.

1 comment:

cdwalker247 said...

I like that you have Titles now LOL!!! I am feeling better. I wasn't feelin so hot this morning. I had a lot of drainage and I made myself eat some toast because the tummy was feelin ucky. Now I just kind of feel tired. I don't think I slept really good last night. But I am feeling better right now. I have one more dose of Tylenol Cold. Need to get some more. Ok, well I will be leaving soon. See you in a bit.