Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Weird Night

Okay so last night I was suppose to work. Well they called me off from 7-11 and had me come in at 11. When I got there we didn't have a lot of pt. to take care of. I did a few things that I usually do on the 7-11 part of the shift but didn't get done because Helena does then later in the shift. So once I got that all done there wasn't a whole lot else to do. We were just waiting on the inductions to show up. Well neither one of them did so I got sent home at 3 along with a nurse. Well once I got home I found my whole family awake. Ephriam was bouncing around like a monkey in his crib, Daddy and K.C. where in the living room waiting for me to arrive so that she could eat. So once we got everyone settle back down things were nice. I am liking have he laptop and being able to type from my bed. Well I got both my kids sleeping for a few so I am going to get a little nap in I hope. Ephriam will probably get up now though. Looking forward to posting more later.

1 comment:

cdwalker247 said...

It was a party at 3 AM!!!!