Saturday, October 21, 2006

Weekend

Okay so it is the weekend and you are asking what am I doing up at 6 am. Well that is simple I am covering a Friday night for one of the girls I work with. She usually works friday, saturday, sunday but has taken a vacation and lucky for me saturday and sunday are covered. Things get a little crazier around the house when I am working. I am looking forward to watching Notre Dame play football this afternoon as I fold laundry. I really don't have too much ambition to to much else. I am hoping the Chris can get the wireless internet up and running so that tomorrow I can come home from church and play on the computer while I feed the baby or while I eat my lunch. We will see how far he will get since I will spend the morning sleeping or so I hope. I don't sleep too well when Ephriam is up playing so I know that I will sleep well till then unless the baby needs to eat. I am just looking forward to hanging out at home for a whole saturday unless we take a ride out to Winton Woods to find Parky's Farm since I am suppose to be there this Friday at 11:30 am and I have an idea as to where I am going but I am not exactly sure where it is at. Well I need to get back to work but hey at least it hasn't been a week since I have posted.

No comments: