Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Okay so this is going to be quick b/c I only have a few minutes but I just want to say that things are getting better. I think that I got a lot done at home yesterday considering. I still have a lot to do but Christopher, you are right we are always playing catch up. Sometime I am sure that we will ge all the way caught up and will be fine. I still got a whole list of things to do yet and it gets frusterating as the list grows but you aren't crossing much off. I wish right now I could just get things to be maintained. I mean keeping the laundry up, dishes done, Ephriam's toys picked up, e-mail checked and answered ( I do a lot of the checking but the answering I have difficultly yet with usually at least one screaming child). I know that it will get there but lately it is frustrating. I just seems like it has been going on for too long. I feel like I need to take a vacation to get us all caught up. Another thing is that I would like to get dressed somedays before 4 in the afternoon or even get a shower before 11 at night. Things that will hopefully come in time. Only I feel that time is too fast. I want it to slow down. Wishing that things could just slow down for a bit or better yet stop. I want to smell the roses for more then a second. I want to be on top of the game. I keep saying we will get there but when? When my kids are off in college? Totally frustrating sometimes. Try to keep my cool but it won't be long before I do take that vacation. Will vent more later, I have to get back to work.

1 comment:

cdwalker247 said...

First Question - How come you never title your BLOG posts? I see the label, but no title. Yes, a vacation sounds nice - very very nice. My suggestion because neither one of us has vacation to use is to dump the kids somewhere for at least a day. If thats too long for you then we can dump them for 2 hours. Imagine how much could be done in 2 hours with no children? Amazing thought huh? I also want a date night soon. I have been waiting for you to be ready to give up your daughter for a while. I think that maybe you are about ready. We'll get there, don't worry. We played catch up with Ephriam at first too.