Sunday, October 15, 2006

Well today hasn't been that bad for a Sunday. I really feel like we accomplished a lot today even though we had our usual interruptions from our children. We got up this morning and went to church. Getting ready for church can pose as a challenge sometimes. I get up and hour and half before we have to leave to make sure that both my children are dressed, feed, and diaper bags packed, to get myself ready, and to wake Chris up. It can take up to hour to get Christopher out of bed and sometimes I just send Ephriam in to get him. I wish that there were some way that I could sleep in a little longer but such is life. After church Mark came over to work on youth group stuff. I know that we didn't get everything that we wanted to get done done but we got the main stuff done. We got all the points figured out for the scavenger hunt, went through all the CD's that were in the youth room and set aside the lame ones for the libary at church and we go the calender planned all the way through the end of the year. In the mist of this all we ate 2 meals, I feed K.C. multiple times, and we took turns running after Ephriam. After dinner I had the opportunity to clean up the kitchen a bit and had to run to Meijer's to get milk for Ephriam because I didn't even have enough to fill 1/4 of his cup. I got most of the dishes done and the floor swept and wet jet swiffered. It felt really good to see the clean kitchen, now if only I can get the rest of my house looking that way. It is going to be a long hall doing so unless all of a sudden Ephriam and K.C. took care of themselfs. I am looking forward to the days when Ephriam uses the potty and I can tell him to pick up his toys. We are working on that yet with him with not much avail. Well K.C. is sleeping so I need to go to bed but hopefully I will to post tomorrow sometime either before or after I go to work. For now going to be early is nice. Goodnight.

1 comment:

cdwalker247 said...

I think that things will get there eventually. Going wireless will help you some. Its all about getting the routine down. The main problem right now is that we are always playing catchup. If we could catch up the cleaning and didn't have to devote so much time to big messes we could keep it up better. It will get better.