Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Feeling Accomplished

Well today has been a pretty good day. I feel like I got some things accomplished so far. The kitchen is underway but not complete. It takes a while when you have several messes to clean up in there and you have children that seem to need you. Although the floor is clean and most of the dishes are clean and put away. Ephriam didn't take too long of a nap today though. He only slept for about an hour and a half. It probably means that he will go to bed early tonight. Right now he is giving me the opportunity to blog by eating lunch and watching Baby Einstein. I am glad though that tonight Wed. night dinner is here. It will give us the opportunity to get Ephriam to bed on time and give baths to the children. It has also help to motivate me to get the house in some sort of order. I am hoping tomorrow to get my laundry folded. I am so far behind on it that it is unreal. I will probably get caught up this weekend since the only thing we have going for us is going to the zoo for HallZOOween. Well I should take advantage of more of this time and get more of the kitchen done since Ephriam is being good and Kendra is sleeping. Looking forward to posting tomorrow.

No comments: