Friday, October 27, 2006

Frustrated...

Warning: Maybe offensive to some people. Read at own Risk

Okay so I am a little frustrated this morning... Work was okay but I am frustrated about that because I work with L.. A.. Z.. Y.. people. I got called off all week for low census and come in to find that NOTHING was done while I was at home. I can in to a whole 3 admission packets being done. I mean the ones that take me 30 minutes to set up and then over 2 hours to only get 28 of them done. Not to mention then the girl I worked with was all in may space when I was really busy and then she "slipped" and feel in a pt. room with no witnesses saying that she tore a ligament or has a bad sprain. She is such a hypercondriact! Then I come to home to an e-mail from my brother in law saying that we think he is incapable of picking a movie for youth group and he thinks that we are using him as a tool! Well I tell you what I feel completely the opposite about that. I feel like we deligate stuff to him and he deligates at least half of it back to Chris and I. Not to mention that we only shot down ONE movie of his because he was pulling things out of his butt and couldn't back up what he was saying. Then he tells me that we gave him piss poor examples. Well let me tell you that I gave ONE movie with 4 different examples as to how it could be used for a youth night. ARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! I am just getting sick of people's crap. I have too much stuff going on to cover other people's butt's all the time. I have put a whole discussion together for Sunday night and only asked for help once from Chris. I don't believe that I ever ask my brother in law to help at all with the discussion and all I asked Chris to do was find something on the internet that he has seen other then that it is all my baby. Not to mention that I also lined up people for the Progressive Dinner for next month. So this week I have killed 2 youth nights in one stone. Well I really need to get some sleep so that I get a couple hours in before I go and pick up my kids.

PS: This is not to offenend any of the above mentioned people. I am just FRUSTRATED and like I said in the beginning I am using it to vent my feelings.

No comments: