Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday

Well today is Sunday and it was business as usual. Well I did get Chris to get out of bed early and we got off to church on time. Then we came home I fed the kids and then I ran to Meijers to pick up something and it turned into a mini grocery shopping. I didn't get as much as I could but I got enough for us to get by hopefully for a few weeks. Then off to youth group. We had an okay turn out. I just wish that since this event was suppose to be have the kids get their friends more invovled that they would have come to get the results. Of course you don't know how well the kids communitcated to their friends that. Oh well. Other then that it was just a typical Sunday. I am looking forward to tomorrow and being able to hopefully get some of my house picked up. I really wish that I would have a night off from work to be motivated enough to pick things up around the house and fold laundry. Well K.C. is fussy so I need to tend to her but thought I would post to my blog quick.

No comments: