Saturday, October 14, 2006

Okay so I am going to try this again and see how it works. I know that I will be able to post from work when I have some down time (which seem few and far between these days) not to mention that Chris has decided that we need wireless internet and I need a laptop to replace the desk top I have so that I can do things like this while I am upstairs with my kids. My laptop should be here on Monday and probably next weekend (I hope) we will have the wirelesss internet going. I want this to be a place for me and less about my family. Of course it will still contain things about my family because they are apart of my life and being a mom is one of my favorite in the world to do. I have entiled this blog as if my life isn't crazy enough because it seems that there is a new event everyday of my life. There is always something that is coming up and making things more complicated or so it seems. I have set goals somedays that don't even reach A let alone Z not that I mind sometimes because it is usually a time I need to sit and enjoy my kids or family or friends. So there won't always be postive posts. Sometime a girl needs to vent. Hope that you enjoy and looking forward to hearing comments.

1 comment:

cdwalker247 said...

I am looking forward to reading more about your ventings.