Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Busy Day

Today is going to be a busy day for me between being mommy, coming off a 12 hour shift, and preparing for another 12 hour shift I will get to partake in a friend of mine having her baby. So there is a lot on my plate today. I am looking forward though to being on the other side of a delivery for once. It will be a good time to be in there with our other friend Christy too. It will also be interesting to see a delivery with someone with an epidural since I didn't have one of those. Something I am not looking forward to today is the weather.... I HATE (AND I MEAN HATE) THE WHITE DEATH! It could all just go away and that would be perfectly fine with me. It is suppose to snow for the next couple of days. Not really heavy but enough to give us some on the ground. YUCK! I know it is winter and there will be snow but I tell you that I don't have to like it! Well that is all for now. I need to hit the hay so that I can be well rested for all the event going on today. Peace.

No comments: