Friday, January 26, 2007

Sleepy....

Last night I had a pretty good night at work, we were steadily busy. It makes time go by a little faster which I was thankful for. I am however very sleepy today. I thought that my morning nap would have to recharge the old battery but it hasn't. Actually I think that it has made things worse. I went to bed at about 7:45 this morning because Kendra was asleep and I wanted to maximize the amount of sleep that I got this morning knowing that she really could wake up at any time. Well she didn't wake up till like 11 so I got pretty good nap in however it was not long enough. I am looking forward to getting Ephriam his lunch and then laying down for another nap. I am very thankful though that Chris' dad will take at least him so that I can get some sleep in. I am looking forward to the day however that she is big enough to go with him too. For now though this seems to be working out for us and I am glad. God has blessed us a lot with things and I am very greatful for it. Well I need to be headed out to get Ephriam so have a good day and looking forward to posting more, since we are headed to the Aquarium tomorrow.

No comments: