Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Some Sunshine

Okay I am really excited because there is some sunshine today! The only think that stinks is that it is freezing out! Luckily none of the white death stuck. I wish that I could take the kids outside but we will see. I still can't wait till spring. Anyways, I have a lot to do today since we are having play group here tomorrow and I have to be ready by 4:30 so that I can have dinner ready since I am cooking for Chris' mom's birthday. I will probably just be up late tonight finish up the things from tomorrow. I realize that people aren't coming here till 11:30 tomorrow morning but it could take me till then to get Ephriam, K.C., and myself ready by then. I didn't sleep very well last night either so that isn't helping my motivation. However K.C. is taking a nice nap at this time with Ephriam. I should get going so that I can get something done before they wake up and need my attention. Maybe I will post more in the wee hours of the morning.

No comments: