Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sleep

Last night I went to bed around 10:30. The first time that I have see that hour in a long time. It was very nice to sleep till 4:30 this morning when Kendra wanted to eat so I got up and feed her and we went back to bed till a little after 9 and I enjoy every minute of sleeping. I slept a whole lot better then I have in a while. I really need to try to beat Chris to bed more often. I was able to have the whole side of the bed and not just half of it. I didn't have to wait for him to stop snooring or anything. Not that I don't like going to bed with him at the same time it just works out better for me if I go to bed first. So after only getting 3.5 hours of sleep yesterday after working 12 hours it was nice to go to bed early. So now today agenda of doing laundry, look at dishwashers, and cook dinner. So that is how it goes for now. I am also thinking bout starting back to posting to Walker Family Life since the kids are growing up so quickly and there are some interesting Ephriam stories to tell. I am not sure about that though. We shall see. Well off to the laundry room.

No comments: