Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Night Off

So I have gotten the night off so that I can prepare myself for the invasion of about 11 children under the age of 2 at my house with their moms of course! I am a bit more excited about it then I was this morning due to the fact that I have tonight off and know that I don't have to go into work. So I have all day to get ready for them coming tomorrow. I am bummed though that our dishwasher isn't exactly working so I have to hand wash some of the dishes and I have to boil the bottles till we are able to run out and get a new one. Well tomorrow is my mother in law's 60th birthday and I am cooking dinner for her. I know that she is going to Matt and Heather's for dinner on Saturday too so that will be fun for her. She loves just having the family around. Well I need to get some sleep since I got like 4 hours of sleep today. Hopefully I can blog tomorrow. We will see thought. Nite.

No comments: