Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Thanks Ginger...

Last night I had the opportunity to witness a friend of mine give birth to her second child, Nicole Ann. It was a fantastic experience for me. It would be my first birth that wasn't one of my children. It was a long day for Ginger since she waited 23 hours for Nicole to make her apperance into the world. It was so much fun to be there with her and our friend Christy. It was kinda strange though to be there with Dr. Reina since I am not used to being on the other side of things. He is a very nice guy but I still think that he is very strange. He wanted me to tell Ginger how to push but I didn't know how to do that since I never had an epidural with either of my children and Ginger did have an epidural. I am a bit tired from the whole ordeal since the baby didn't come till 12:11 this morning. Yes at 11 after midnight Nicole made her apperance. I did however miss being at home with my kids and my husband. I thought about them a lot and am glad that I get to spend tonight with them. I am also looking forward to climbing into bed with my husband at the same time or sooner then he does. What a night. Well I am off to take a nap with my kids since I am still tired from my long night.

No comments: