Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Winter... Yuck!

So the days are shorter, darker, and much much colder and I HATE IT! I really mean HATE too. I don't like that there isn't much sunshine and I really don't like the cold weather. I wish that it could be nice and warm. These days I am really not looking forward to much. I usually get excited about play group but I am kinda dreading it. Not that I don't want everyone to come over or anything like that I just want to not to anything. I love having people over and sharing out house with them and usually look forward to it but not this time. I am trying to keep myself busy so that I don't get too down but lately I am in the slumps. This weekend is a busy one so I hope that being around people will help me uplifted. I have been enjoying the time with my kids. We have had lots of PJ days but that will change as the weather gets warmer and I want to get out more. I have big plans this summer for the kids and I as I get called off or on my days off. Well I need to get going so that I can get a nap in while my kids are napping in case I do have to go into work.

No comments: