Wednesday, January 10, 2007

quick post

This is just a quick post while K.C. goes to sleep. Things are going pretty good around here. I am kinda missing working a full week since I haven't done that in a long time. My kids are going to go through mommy withdraw when I do return to work. Don't think that I won't miss them. They have been a lot of fun lately to play with. K.C. is now on the move well I mean that she can roll over and get to wherever she wants to. It won't be long and she will be crawling all over the place trying to keep up with Ephriam. I wish her luck on doing that! Ephriam has been a lot of fun too. We have had lots of play time and he fussed about me going to work for the first time in a long time. I think that he really likes having me around. I can't wait for our playgroup next week to get him more exposure to kids his age since he stopped going to Jill's house. I know that each week he gets some being in the nursery at church but it is only a few kids. Well I am off to go back to bed because Ephriam will be up in a little while and I would like to get a nap in. Peace.

No comments: